DevOps & Automation
We are your NO.1 Choice!
Mainwins Inc recognizes that DevOps is more than just the sum of its parts – the combination of development and operations expertise – but rather the confluence of process, philosophy, and technology that enables IT to provide and manage end-to-end business solutions.
Our services include everything from management and strategy consultation to technology implementation and upgrade, integration, and support for our solutions. What sets us apart is that we create solutions that we will support and live with long after the project is completed. This motivates us to create a product or outcome that is accountable, scalable, and long-term.
Mainwins Inc has a wealth of experience in development operations automation for efficient, cost-effective, and cross-functional application deployments. The following are some of the DevOps and Automation solutions we offer:
- Cloud software deployment: We guarantee optimal resource use by delivering your software to the public, on-premise, or cloud services.
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) — We offer constant top-notch integration and ongoing deployment services to ensure consistent software performance and continuous improvement.
- Automated workflow — we automate as much workflow as feasible to guarantee that resources are allocated precisely to mission-critical operations (such as fulfilling client requests) rather than mundane manual tasks.
- Testing: We use automated testing to aid in developing production-ready software that can be deployed in a timely and secure manner.
- Security – we offer a robust service workflow that includes complete automation and extensive code testing, leaving little possibility for human mistakes or security breaches.
The power of the cloud is critical because the future of business and society is inextricably linked to technology. Mainwins INC is dedicated to being at the vanguard of change, understanding how forces collide, and assisting others in embracing, shaping, and excelling in the future. Let’s get this dialogue started.